Thursday, June 15, 2006

MAC Tan Pigment with a Tan

Ok, I realise now I'm just too tan for my own good.
Guess it's not true you can never be too tan.
Certain eyeshadows don't even look good on me with
my tan this dark. I wiped my eyeshadow choices off two
times before I came up with this. Why not Tan pigment with
my tan? Easy, right?


MAC Bronzing Powder in Enriched Bronze,
L'Oreal Front Page Peach Blush,
Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara in Very Black (- I'm now on a new tube),
Clinique brow keeper pencil in 03 Honey,
MAC Blitz & Glitz to tight line upper lashes,
MAC Tan pigment on the lid and up past the crease slightly,
MAC Goldbit eyeshadow to hilight browbone,
MAC Lustrewhite Lustreglass on lips


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home