Monday, May 29, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MAC Guacamole

I never liked green because I thought it wouldn't look right with my blue eyes. But when I had the chance to get MAC Guacamole knowing how popular it was I bought it. Todays my 1st time using it. I'm getting ready for work and I have this scrub top that has just a hint of green in it. Guess I can do greens.


MAC Golden Bronze as a foundation/bronzer,
L'Oreal Front Page Peach blush,
Covergirl Lash Exact in Very Black mascara,
Clinique brow pencil in 03 Honey,
MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidliner to tighline upper lashes,
MAC Beige-ing shade stick as a e/s base,
MAC Guacamole e/s on lid up past the crease,
Milani Almondine to brow bone.
Tutti Dolci Pineapple Chiffon lipgloss on lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home